Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2015

5 Things: I Love

Hello! Recently there have been 5 things that I cannot leave the house without. 6 if you count a brush, but here I'm all about the product. I am guilty of obsessively outfit-repeating, a bronzey glow, hydrated skin and smelling of peony and musk. Oops.


I found these Mom Jeans on the Topshop website on Christmas Eve and they kept going out of stock when I purchased them. I wear these all the time and I find that the less stretchy jean material is looking like it's going to last a lot longer than a pair of Jamie jeans. I'm not a big fan of Jamie's as I find that the elasticity goes after a while from the wash. These fit me so well, something I was worried about with Mom jeans since I'm quite slim but these don't hang off me and leave me shapeless as I expected.


My Nike Air Force 1's are my favourite shoes to throw on with these jeans, although boots look good too. As I've said before these go with so many things, but since I basically live in these jeans I haven't had much chance to wear much else. They're so comfy and I quite like them now they aren't completely white and a little bit worn. 


On my face I've been keeping it super simple. I have been applying my Toleraine Ultra moisturizer by La Roche Posay - a brand that I am a huge fan of and a moisturizer that I love. It's super hydrating and especially when it's windy it's a great way to protect my skin. I am pretty sure that this doesn't have an SPF but I have been putting a little of another one with SPF in most days. 

Over the top I've been using Soap & Glory's Solar Powder that fast became my favourite bronzer after I bought it a month or two ago. I tend to use the dark side and just buff it over my face with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush as I find the lighter side has a slight shimmer to it, although I do use this more on the apples of my cheeks sometimes for a really glowy and healthy look. Something to just life my face rather than looking pale and.. well, English.


Finally, the sweet smell of peonies and musk. I'm sure many of you have heard about the Elizabeth and James Nirvana Perfumes and the white one is my favourite. It smells a little like Jo Malone's Peony & Suede Blush scent, so a little muskier and grown up than other floral scents. I find this makes me feel really sophisticated and grown up. It lasts all day on my skin and is great for evenings out as it's a little bit of a darker and sexier scent.

What are 5 things that you're finding really essential at the moment? Especially as spring is just around the corner...

No comments:

Post a Comment