Pages

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Brow Archery Version 2.0

Hello! A while a go I bought Soap & Glory's Brow Archery which had a felt-tip like brush to fill in sparse gaps and a wind up pencil on the end (review here). I was in love with it and although I didn't use the felt tip end much I was absolutely in love with the pencil end. For me, the pen end wasn't necessary and what I really wanted was a little spoolie on the end to blend my brows after I've used the pencil and brush my hairs into place... Ah Soap & Glory, you got it spot on.



Soap & Glory have bought out version 2.0 of their Brow Archery that is better in almost every way. The spoolie is so helpful and I love that it can help blend your brows a bit to make them less harsh and help you brush your hairs into place. Also, as you can see from the picture, they have made the new wind up pencil much thinner than before, meaning that you can draw the hairs in more naturally than you could with the thicker one, although with the other one you could use the pen in to draw in hairs if you wanted. The colour is also not red-toned at all, which is the best thing I could ask for. However, I do think the other one was a better match as the colour was lighter and I find that the new version is much darker and that is it's only downfall. It needs a shade between the blonde one (Blondshell) and the brunette one which I have (Hot Chocolate) and then it would be my perfect brow product. For now though, it is close enough!



No comments:

Post a Comment