Pages

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Year by Instagram

Hello! I thought I would share 2014 with you through my Instagram (@hansaddiction) as I post pictures with great memories throughout the year on Instagram.

Top to bottom (January): Swedish ginger snaps / in Trafalgar Square, London taken on my friends film camera / Lush face masks and bath bombs / the arrival of Naked 2 / Lush's Phenonix Rising / Kindle Fire / taking my new Hunter wellies for a test run / Dior Rosy Glow and Dior Addict / my new coat before a trip to Bluewater

Top to bottom (January): tickets for Dan Croll @ Scala, London / filming YouTube videos for Tom Harvey / a trip to Tate Modern / a late New Year's Eve photo / a picture before a late Christmas dinner with my best friend / filming again in the Church for Tom Harvey on YouTube / starting up my blog (again) with an eyes post / a 'girls with class don't need a glass' hipflask from the UO sale / my first friend to pass her driving test!

Top to bottom (February): the last day at my old house and moving / a post all about my purchases / being in my new house with my friends / bombay bicycle clubs new album / my croc slip-ons / a very chocolatety pistachio cake / finding old cameras when moving house and searching the attic / my first post on my blog / a picture from the art rooms at school among installations


Top to bottom (March): attempting to read Clockwork Orange with Lush's Easter goodies / a homemade pizza with an egg / an outfit for the day from when I met celebrity stylist Gemma Sheppard / a selfie with my new Rayban's from Gemma Shappard and VisionExpress / a Wishlist / seeing Bastille with my brother at Alexandra Palace / Tanya Burr's lips and nails / crepes while revising and the sun comes out / pre-curry

Top to bottom (March - April): making summer salads while revising / finding BN's in a French supermarket / passport and driving licence photos / falling in love with Nuxe Reve de Miel / filming one again for Tom Harvey / Wear What You Like Day at school (everyone dressing up) / Dan Croll @ Scala / having a bath to rid myself of a cold / Reve de Miel blog post

Top to bottom (April): a favourites post / a skincare routine / a very large prawn at dinner with my mum / finding a little snail while having the first BBQ of the year / my friend passes her driving test 4th time lucky / a birthday wishlist / a sunglasses post / finding the Filous Remix of High Hopes / having dinner at the best Thai restaurant in my town

Top to bottom (May): having hot chocolate at a cafe in town / Elizabeth & James White Nirvana / a Sephora bag from my dad on his return from New York / homemade pizzas with @catslifewithfood on Instagram the day that I got sunburnt in my garden! / my angry post about Urban Outfitters hiccups / making smoothes to get me through revision / my friends giant birthday card that I made her / my co-ord which I had been after for ages! / an outfit and make up post

Top to bottom (May): my friends cat in the moonlight / my very pretty orla kiely journal and I love white nails / my new kimono for summer time / a Polaroid from my birthday meal with ny dad and brother at Bill's / a girly night with my friends / NARS sheer glow / birthday Polaroids / my instax mini 8 / a birthday selfie

Top to bottom (June): my favourite summer outfit / a holiday or festival packing guide / eating the best beef stir fry by a quiet part of the river in London with my best friend while taking a break from a university talk / Nuxe rose cleanser / seeing the fault in our starts at a premier showing with my mum / my friend from Canterbury comes to visit / more Nuxe cleanser / a trip to Brighton to stay with my dad with my best friend / a smokey eyes post

Top to bottom (June - July): white and new Bershka shorts / making Salmon en Croute with my friends and blogging about it / the banana tree in my garden goes super green / a try and crack my dry skin problem with The Body Shop vitamin E serum-in-oil and tell you guys about it / having a lovely day at a talk at SOAS university and taking in the sun with a great deal of ice cream in Russel Sq. Gardens / taking the tube / telling you guys about NARS sheer glow / Polaroids from my 17th birthday party / trying to recreate the best beef stir fry (I failed)

Top to bottom (July): drinks at hickories with my cousins in Chester / in a fountain with my friend at Spanish festival Benicassim / in the sea at Benicassim / in the campsite at Benicassim / with the gang in the campsite at Benicassim / sea swimming in Spain / rounding up the week in Spain in my journal / pre-Spain drinks / fro-yo in Brighton

Top to bottom (August): a beginning of a strong love with Soap and Glory's Brow Archery / Brighton pier with my boyfriend, best friend and her boyfriend / a wishlist / film photos from my party / film photo of me in Russell Sq. Gardens eating the best pistachio ice cream / the beach on the first 'date' with Will / reunited with Archie after a long while and drinking Pimms at the pub / a summery favourites / hickories in the sun

Top to bottom (August): Seche Vite love / cacti from IKEA / Sissinghurst Gardens with Will before it turned too wintery / throwback to being on the Reading & Leeds festival homepage / a monochrome outfit / my favourite nail polishes / throwback to Paris with my best friend / Polaroids / glowy and bronzed

Top to bottom (September): peaches & cream by soap & glory (review) / a smiley Polaroid / a trip to Rye with my boyfriend and taking a look in the sweet shop (eggsellent) / a nail duo (review) / Hyde Park @ BBC Proms in the Park / with the girls at Hyde Park / a throwback to Benicassim - too posh to mosh / penis shaped pasta and meatballs... / penis shaped pasta

Top to bottom (September - October): Clean Bandit @ De la Warr Pavillion / a cute (but unsuccessful) tester / a seemingly annual day with one of my closest friends / a successful Brighton pier panorama / a make up look fit for an 18th birthday-come-poker night / a time lapse of the busy Brighton beach / an early morning in Brighton / visiting the jellies at Brighton aquarium / finding nemo and his family

Top to bottom (November-December): La Roche Posay's festive event & UK launch of Serozinc (available Jan 1st) / homemade chicken teriyaki donburi - my wagamama favourite / a Christmas dinner at school / a Christmas dinner photo with a childhood friend / a giggly taxi ride with my best friend / a Christmas wishlist / my favourite nude lip look / cocktails at my friends 18th complete with flamingo / a dog wanting his dinner

Top to bottom (December): my beautiful Christmas gift from my boyfriend / a La Roche Posay review / a very fun evening with Polaroid evidence / a Christmas trip to London to ice skate at the Natural History Museum / a butterbear Lush bath / a 5turtle neck selfie / inside Canterbury cathedral / stain-glass windows / a Hogwarts like corridor @ Canterbury cathedral
So that was my lovely year in photos via Instagram posts. Leave your instagrams below as I would love to see all of your pictures! I hope all of you have enjoyed this year and look forward to 2015! Happy New Year!


1 comment:

  1. Ahh it looks like you had a fab year! :)
    Thanks for your comment on my blog, I loved looking through someone else's year!
    I hope you have a lovely 2015!
    x

    ReplyDelete