Pages

Thursday 18 December 2014

La Roche Posay: Toleriane Ultra

Hello! As I've mentioned before, my skin at the time of a change in the weather (although it's becoming even the times in between) is a force to be reckoned with. It's dry and uncomfortable and requires a lot of TCL, particularly on my forehead. Enter Toleraine Ultra: a promising little bottle promising intense smoothing care.







Everything in this bottle is kept separate from anything outside with a twist top lock and the product inside is kept in a bag so nothing is getting in. It's secret is Neurosensine, 'an active ingredient which targets cutaneous irritation mechanisms' - whatever they are. With its soothing promise, it's ultra protective bottle, it's secret weapon and the fact it's for ultra-sensitive or allergic skin, I incorporated it into my routine very swiftly.

This product is not something which I now find essential or impossible to live without but it definitely helps. I find that my discomfort is taken away after a while, although it isn't a cure. I find application at night is the best thing as if you're out and about during the day it can be a little bit on the greasy side. If you do have dry skin all over and find your skin needs more than your daily moisturiser you could get away with mixing this in with your foundation but I don't need this hydration during the day and find it too heavy for my skin. At night this isn't a problem for me and it does help to soothe the irritation and make my skin smoother where it's become dry and scaly almost.
I can't say whether it's something I would repurchase after just under a month of use, but for the moment it seems to be working for me so I will see whether it becomes a skincare necessity. Perhaps in summer this will be too heavy and it's a winter product but I will have to get back to you all when it's warm again.


Have any of you ever tried this product? Or is there anything from La Roche Posay that you love?
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!









* This product was given/sent to me or bought with vouchers provided by a company. All views are completely my own and honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment