Pages

Wednesday 1 October 2014

September Round Up

Hello! I thought I would tell you about my September via pictures from my Instagram and from my phone! I started September with a lovely night by the fire with a couple of my friends eating marshmallows and making smores complete with a full English in the morning. We were doing some serious back-to-school preparation! Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the night but I returned home to this in the morning...


Seche Vite! I have been meaning for so long to pick this up and I ordered it from Amazon as it's slightly cheaper than usual... I'm in love with it. SHINE!!! and longer lasting manicures!

For my birthday a friend actually bought me some pasta. I am guessing pasta doesn't have an eat-by date but I didn't check so we tucked into this naughty pasta one Saturday evening as well as having some wine, nail painting time and a sing-song.


One of my friends got their disposable photos back from the festival that we went to this month and these are my absolute favourites. The first was just after a friend and I ran into a mish-mashed schedule and accidentally saw Razorlight (although we were planning to see them an hour or two later!) and the second is all of us on our last day on the beach!



Towards the middle of September for my cousins birthday I took a trip to London with two of my cousins, my cousins girlfriend, my aunt and my uncle to go to Proms in the Park. I had such a good evening and we got to see Earth, Wind and Fire (Do you remember the 21st night of September?!) who were absolutely amazing. We completed our outfits with patriotic hats and plates!






I blogged about this nail duo! The perfect top coat and the perfect base coat! It's love at first swipe!



I caught up with one of my old school friends with some other friends in Wagamama and it was so good to see him. We all ate a lot and chatted the whole meal, completing the trip with obligatory chop-stick walrus pose.


My boyfriend (he's new too) and I took a Sunday trip to the seaside-ish town of Rye which isn't too far from us with a trip to the Globe Marsh Inn, a quirky little pub as you head into the town and sneaky purchase from the sweet shop.


This Polaroid is from my friends 17th in August but I only posted it a couple of days ago. Apparently the correct way to gear up for a party is with a yogurt. Who knew? Happy belated Birthday Jojo!


I hope you enjoyed having a round up of my September! It's nice sometimes to update you guys on what I've been up to! I hope you had a great September even though it's definitely gone very fast (although with school it's not quite fast enough...)

4 comments: