Pages

Saturday 20 September 2014

5 THINGS I 'NEED' FOR AUTUMN

Hello! Let's face it... I need none of these things. However, I feel like they would be incredibly welcome into my wardrobe up until next summer.
things i need for autumn

1. Nike Air Force 1s Low White - I don't know why but I love these. I think it's just because I love white and these are all-white-errything. I'm not really a trainer girl and never wear trainers with my outfits except a pair of white Converse but I really love these!

2. Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Hot Pepper - These are some little beauties that I cannot wait to try. Liquid lipsticks that dry down to a completely matte look and feel and don't budge all day. Why would you not want to try these? And they've just added a couple more colours but I'm a big fan of this bright and perfect red. 

3. Zara Fur Hooded Coat - Isn't this lovely?! My mum always used to buy me hooded coats with fur when I was younger and I always hated them but I think they're really cute now. Mum, you were right all along. I love Zara coats as they always last for such a long time and actually keep you warm (something I like in a coat!)

4. Blue Jeans & Fave Grey Sweatshirt - I saw this in Zara and loved it. It's so simple and would be great to put under a coat with a pair of jeans, a coat and some boots or for just lazing about. You can use it for layering or just on it's own. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

5. Soap & Glory Brow Archery 2 in 1 - If you read my post on S&G's Brow Tint and Pencil you'll know I'm a huge fan. However, a little update: the tint end tends to get a little clogged with foundation and sometimes seems a bit pointless to me. It's become something I only do if I am going out so I get the most use out of the pencil and often find myself thinking 'now I just need a good spoolie'! This has the pencil with the same formula although tinner than their previous (perhaps a good thing as it's on the chunky side) and a spoolie. My dream has come true!

What are your autumn(/fall) 'essentials'?


No comments:

Post a Comment