Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

BROW ARCHERY

Hello! Remember when I said I was feeling simple brows? That is still true but when I'm dressing up a bit more I like to make sure they have a bit more shape and are less sparse. Nothing too over the top or anything, but I've found a new product which gets it done!

Soap & Glory's Brow Archery has been on my wishlist for a long time and I often don't get to pick it up as it's sold out - I even check in all the drawers underneath! But this time there was one left and I just went for it! I got the colour Brownie Points as I think Love is Blonde would just be too light for my brows but I do think they could do with working on a darker shade. Mine is perfect, but if you had darker brows I struggle to see how it would make a difference at all! I've heard so many good things about it and I really liked the idea of the routine that came along with using the product.


On one end, there is a thin brush which is lots of bristles packed together and formed into a thin point, which gives you ultimate precision. It is a lovely colour which I think really matches my brows well - not too dark or light, ashy or red-toned! This part allows you to fill in sparse areas and create a little bit of shape if you want or need to.


The second side is a waxy wind up pencil which also has colour in, allowing you to make your brows again have more shape and fill in sparse areas. Like the pen, it's a great match for my brows and it doesn't make them look drawn on - this product still makes them look natural, just way better.


I tend to use the pen end for just filling in and the pencil end to create shape in my brows but I'm so happy that I finally managed to get my hands on this. If you want to do something to your brows but don't want to go overboard then I really recommend this to you guys! Now I just need a good threading session - I'm so lazy with my brows at the moment!

Have you tried this? And did you love it as much as I do?


No comments:

Post a Comment