Pages

Wednesday 16 April 2014

From Across the Puddle

Hello! As mentioned in my previous posts, I was in France this week and something caught my eye in the supermarket... The Pharmacie. I had some euros and as I was going to Center Parcs where there isn't a great deal to buy except food I immediately thought skincare (and there seems to be a skincare frenzy on my blog at the moment!)


I've read so much about La Roche Posay on lots of blogs so I thought I would definitely pick up some Effaclar Duo + and I also got a sample of the Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel which I thought was a really nice touch. I haven't tried out my sample yet, but so far I'm liking applying a thin layer of Effaclar Duo + under my moisturizer morning and night. I will let you know about how well it lives up to it's claims of being anti-imperfection and pore clearing.


I mentioned in my post about Nuxe Reve de Miel that I wanted to try more from the brand so I jumped at the opportunity (almost knocking everything off the shelves) to try their Purifying Cleansing Gel which I have been using since I got it. I will let you know when I'm a bit more aquainted with it but so far I really like it. It removes all remaining traces of my make up and leaves my skin feeling clean without feeling stripped. Perhaps I'm on to a winner...


Have you tried any French brands recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment