Pages

Saturday 12 April 2014

15 Second Miracle

Hello! I'm back from France now and wanted to share with you something I've been loving for a while but is so easy when traveling. I have never had an issue with applying oils to my face in the name of skincare and use olive oil for intense make up removing on the odd occasion which is why this Skin Perfection Oil by L'Oreal caught my eye when in Boots.



The oil is transparent when first applied to a dry face. I take about 2 pumps and massage this into my eyes before taking another pump all over my face then waiting 15 seconds-ish before wetting my hands and really working it in. When water is added, it turns into a really thin milky oil before rinsing it off. If I have heavy make up on I will need to do this twice, especially to my eyes before all of my make up is off but it's so quick and easy to do. I especially love this for late nights or just before I get in the shower. The product says it 'instantly dissolves waterproof make up' although I never use waterproof make up because it's so hard to get off! However, it removes my Benefit They're Real Mascara which must mean it's pretty good. I find it breaks down my make up really quickly and even if it doesn't remove it the first time, it makes it a lot easier to remove if I were to use something like micellar water afterwards - so quick. The product is also amazingly non-greasy. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized but hasn't got the oily feeling you would expect after rinsing off with water. I find this so quick and easy with a little bit of toner and moisturizer afterwards and I'm good to go! I would definitely repurchase this but note to self: do not loose the lid next time. It makes it super hard to travel with!

Have you tried this or another cleansing oil?


2 comments:

  1. I'd love to try this!

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog - the winner gets to choose their own MAC Lipstick shade! x

    The Beauty Drawer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really good if you haven't used oils before!

      Delete