Pages

Tuesday 18 March 2014

The LBB

Hello! The other day, my friend and I were talking about how everybody needs a little black bag. Something to just pop your phone, purse, keys and headphones in with a little pack of gum and a lipstick just for when you don't need to carry everything around with you. I use one of these for school and carry around my folders by hand as I find it easier to organize my stuff in a smaller bag. If I had a big bag for school, I would loose half of my life at the bottom of it until I finally decided that I need to find something a year or so later. So, I've hand picked some Little Black Bags that fit the description!


cedar street magnolia / kate spade - mini office city bag / zara - classic mini leather satchel / cambridge satchel company - mini bag w/ metal clasp / pull & bear - maria bag by marc b / topshop - black suede double pocket crossbody - river island - hamilton messanger / michael kors

My own LBB is from Pull & Bear, featured above which is big enough to put in my phone, headphones, gum, cardholder and my keys, as well as other smaller things that I have managed to clutter it with. I think black bags go with everything, so sometimes it's worth splashing out as they're so versatile and handy. Everyone needs a LBB, so if you take anything away from this post I hope it sends you in the direction of 'Add to Basket' followed by 'Checkout' and 'Pay'.


2 comments:

  1. We love them all! LBBs are definitely the most versatile accessory you can have!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete